Come Visit Us
We’re passionate about what we do and love to share our vineyard and farm with our customers. Each year, thousands of our fans join us in a variety of annual events to celebrate the season. Swing by on a sunny Saturday in the summer to sip on unique sangrias and nibble on a gourmet cheese plate while taking in the beauty that surrounds us.
Every year we have four core events here at Boyden Valley Winery. We start out the year with our Wine & Chocolate weekend of love in Feburary, then move on to our popular Maple Sugar Festival in early spring. Next up is our Harvest Festival during the beautiful fall-foliage season; and finally capping it off with our Ice Wine & Cocktail open house just before the holiday season. Learn more below.
Ice Wine & Cocktail Open House
Every Year in December
December 14 & 15, 2019
When winter settles in, we warm up the Tasting Barn with cocktails, crème liqueurs and Glögg at our annual Ice Wine & Cocktail Open House. Each December just before the Christmas holiday, locals and visitors alike join us to enjoy the elegance of our premier Vermont Ice products – enjoy cocktails using our Vermont Ice and take home the recipes, sample Vermont Ice wines and crème liqueurs, and enjoy a warm mug of Glögg while gazing at the Vermont winter landscape. While sipping a cocktail, you can also save 20% off Vermont Ice wines, specials on Glögg, gift boxes with Boyden favorites, and much more.
The perfect time to enjoy Vermont’s premium ice wine and gather the perfect gifts to impress everyone on your holiday list.
* Sample our Vermont Ice Wines & Maple Creme Liqueur
* 20% OFF Vermont Ice, Vermont Ice Red, and Vermont Ice Cider wines!
* $5 OFF Vermont Ice Maple Creme Liqueur
* Cocktail Tastings – Discover Inspiring Holiday Cocktails & Take Home the Recipe!
* Vermont Ice Maple Creme Liqueur Milkshakes
* Pie Empire – Savory Meat and Veggie Hand-Pies that pair perfectly with a glass of wine.
* Hot GLÖGG Specials by the mug
* Gift Boxes and More!
Fill your holiday with Boyden spirit!
No Reservations or Tickets Required. Free to attend – some activities have individual prices associated.
Call us at 802-644-8151 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or for additional information.
Wine & Chocolate Weekend
Every Year in February
February 9 & 10, 2019
What could be more lovable than wine & chocolate?
An entire weekend filled with wine & chocolate pairings, Valentine’s themed cocktails, champagne cupcakes made with Frontenac Brut Rose, and a variety of locally crafted chocolates sampled and sold to you directly by the Vermont family members that craft Snowflake Chocolates! STiR Chocolates will also be available for sale. PLUS this year we will have Bobber’s Food Truck on site both days for some scrumptious lunch options to pair with your favorite wines!
This incredible weekend is sponsored annually by The Vermont Grape and Wine Council and lands on Saturday & Sunday, February 9th & 10th, 2019. Boyden Valley Winery & Spirits in Cambridge will be the best place to kick-off your Valentine’s day plans from 10am-5pm each day. We know you’ll fall in love with all the decadent delights we have available.
- Wine & Chocolate Pairing Samples
- Valentine’s Themed Cocktail Tasting
- $5 OFF Frontenac Brut Rose
- Champagne Cupcakes made with Boyden Frontenac Brut Rose by My Little Cupcake
- Snowflake Chocolates on site with more chocolate samples & products to purchase
- Bobber’s Food Truck onsite with delicious lunch options to enjoy with a glass of wine
- FREE to attend. No Reservations needed!
Join us for our most indulgent event of the year.
Contact Boyden Valley Winery & Spirits at (802) 644-8151 or by email at email@example.com with questions. No Reservations necessary.
Follow our Event on Facebook!
Maple Sugar Festival
Every Year In Late March or Early April
March 23 & 24, 2019
It’s a springtime tradition in Vermont to pay homage to mighty Maple Tree and its sap that gives us delicious, golden maple syrup. In late March or early April, during Vermont’s Maple Open House Weekend, we open up the Winery and the Sugar House to visitors for samplings of all things maple.
Boyden Valley takes pride in the traditional certified organic maple syrup we’ve been making for over four generations. We use a wood-fired evaporator with minimal processing which allows the sap to boil longer and create the rich caramelized sugars that make an exceptionally flavorful Vermont maple syrup. Taste the variety of grades and even some bourbon-barrel aged syrup as well as wines and liqueur crafted with our maple syrup in them!
Join us at Boyden Valley Winery in Cambridge for a fun-filled weekend for the whole family:
- Sugar on Snow! Donations received will benefit Camp Ta-Kum-Ta
- Free Demonstrations of Maple Sugaring at our easily accessible Sugar House with traditional wood-fired evaporator on a working family farm
- Free Maple Syrup Sample Tastings
- Samples of Vermont Maple Reserve, Gold Leaf wine, and Vermont Ice Maple Crème liqueur
- NEW THIS YEAR – Stay for Lunch with
- Skinny Pancake or
- Pie Empire (European-style meat and veggie hand pies)
- Maple Cocktail Tasting with Recipes Available
- Maple Milkshakes! Made with Vermont Ice Maple Crème (21+ only) or Boyden Maple Syrup (all ages)
- My Little Cupcake mini cupcakes made with Boyden maple syrup with every paid wine tasting and available for individual purchase while they last!
- Buy a Case of wine and receive 10% off PLUS a Free half pint of Boyden Maple Syrup
- FREE Parking. FREE Admission. No Tickets. No Reservations Needed.
For questions or more information on the Maple Sugar Festival contact Boyden Valley Winery & Spirits at 802-644-8151 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow our Event on Facebook!
Special Occasion Events
Keep an eye on our social channels to catch any other special events that are planned throughout the year. From a Mother’s Day Fondue Brunch to a Winery Open House, we often pull together our Winery favorites for special occasions. Some events are free and others are ticketed or require reservations so make sure to mark your calendars.