Come Visit Us
We’re passionate about what we do and love to share our vineyard and farm with our customers. Each year, thousands of our fans join us in a variety of annual events to celebrate the season. Swing by on a sunny Saturday in the summer to sip on unique sangrias and nibble on a gourmet cheese plate while taking in the beauty that surrounds us.
Ice Wine & Cocktail Open House
Every Year in December
December 15 & 16, 2018
When winter settles in, we warm up the Tasting Barn with cocktails, crème liqueurs and Glögg at our annual Ice Wine & Cocktail Open House. Each December just before the Christmas holiday, locals and visitors alike join us to enjoy the elegance of our premier Vermont Ice products – enjoy cocktails using our Vermont Ice and take home the recipes, sample Vermont Ice wines and crème liqueurs, and enjoy a warm mug of Glögg while gazing at the Vermont winter landscape. While sipping a cocktail, you can also save 20% off Vermont Ice wines, specials on Glögg, gift boxes with Boyden favorites, and much more.
The perfect time to enjoy Vermont’s premium ice wine and gather the perfect gifts to impress everyone on your holiday list.
* Sample our Vermont Ice Wines & Maple Creme Liqueur
* 20% OFF Vermont Ice, Vermont Ice Red, and Vermont Ice Cider wines!
* $5 OFF Vermont Ice Maple Creme Liqueur
* Cocktail Tastings – Discover Inspiring Holiday Cocktails & Take Home the Recipe!
* Vermont Ice Maple Creme Liqueur Milkshakes
* Pie Empire with European-style meat hand pies
* Hot GLÖGG Specials by the mug
* Gift Boxes and More!
Fill your holiday with Boyden spirit!
No Reservations or Tickets Required. Free to attend – some activities have individual prices associated.
Call us at 802-644-8151 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or for additional information.
Every year we have four core events here at Boyden Valley Winery. We start out the year with our Wine & Chocolate weekend of love in Feburary, then move on to our popular Maple Sugar Festival in early spring. Next up is our Harvest Festival during the beautiful fall-foliage season; and finally capping it off with our Ice Wine & Cocktail open house just before the holiday season. Learn more below.
Wine & Chocolate Weekend
Every Year in February
February 10 & 11, 2018
Every February, we roll out the red carpet in celebration of love, wine and chocolate. The Wine & Chocolate Weekend—a statewide event hosted by the Vermont Grape and Wine Council—takes place around Valentine’s Day each year. We procure some of the most exquisite chocolates handcrafted locally to pair with our wines, ciders and spirits. Meet two fantastic local chocolatiers, Snowflake Chocolates and STiR Chocolates, that will be at the winery during the event and purchase your favorite chocolate and wine pairings to take home. We also kick it up a notch throughout the day with unusual cocktails all with a theme of love and happiness. We will also have our popular Vermont Ice Maple Creme Liqueur Milkshakes available while they last! Follow our Event on Facebook!
Cheese Fondue Dinner
Saturday, February 10, 2018
Celebrate your love with a special evening – Reserve your table at our Wine & Cheese Fondue Dinner in our gorgeous carriage barn loft. A fun evening with a Swedish style cheese fondue served with baguette, fingerling potatoes, & cornichon with a glass of Boyden wine for the main course followed by a petite dessert and cordial of our Vermont Ice Maple Creme for dessert.
Make your reservations Today! This event books up fast with limited capacity of 50 people with seatings available every 15 minutes from 5pm-7pm. Call 802-644-8151 to lock in your reservation with a credit card.
Maple Sugar Festival
Every Year In Late March or Early April
March 24 & 25, 2018
It’s a springtime tradition in Vermont to pay homage to mighty Maple Tree and its sap that gives us delicious, golden maple syrup. In late March or early April, during Vermont’s Maple Open House Weekend, we open up the Winery and the Sugar House to visitors for samplings of all things maple.
Boyden Valley takes pride in the traditional certified organic maple syrup we’ve been making for over four generations. We use a wood-fired evaporator with minimal processing which allows the sap to boil longer and create the rich caramelized sugars that make an exceptionally flavorful Vermont maple syrup. Taste the variety of grades and even some bourbon-barrel aged syrup as well as wines and liqueur crafted with our maple syrup in them! Join us at Boyden Valley Winery in Cambridge for a fun-filled weekend for the whole family:
- Sugar on Snow! (Donations to benefit Lamoille Area Cancer Network)
- Free Demonstrations of Maple Sugaring at our easily accessible Sugar House with traditional wood-fired evaporator on a working family farm
- Free Maple Syrup Sample Tastings
- Free Tastings of Vermont Maple Reserve, Gold Leaf wine, and Vermont Ice Maple Crème liqueur
- Maple Cocktail Tasting with Recipes Available
- Maple Milkshakes made with Boyden maple syrup (all ages) or Vermont Ice Maple Creme(21+ only)
- Pie Empire will have delicious meat pies all weekend (while they last!) – stay and enjoy a pie at the winery and receive a voucher for a half price glass of cider to enjoy with it!
- My Little Cupcake mini cupcakes made with Boyden maple syrup with every paid wine tasting and available for individual purchase while they last!
- Buy a case of wine and receive 10% off PLUS a half pint of 2018 Boyden Maple Syrup
- FREE Parking. FREE Admission. No Tickets. No Reservations Needed.
For questions or more information on the Maple Sugar Festival contact Boyden Valley Winery & Spirits at 802-644-8151 or email@example.com. Follow Boyden Valley Winery & Spirits on Facebook.
NEW VINTAGE Release Event – Pomme Noir Apple Brandy & Marquette Reserve Red Wine
Labor Day Weekend
Saturday, September 1st 10AM – 6PM
Sunday, September 2nd 10AM – 6PM
We are excited to release NEW vintages of two very exclusive and limited batch products this Labor Day Weekend!
Our Pomme Noir apple brandy is crafted with Vermont apples, cold fermented, triple distilled, and oak aged for four years in American oak barrels giving it caramelized apple flavor with a smooth finish and notes of vanilla and oak. This 2014 vintage is just as robust as our very first 2013 batch that we released Labor Day last year.
The Marquette Reserve 2016 vintage is fermented from 100% Vermont-grown grapes and is a blend of mostly Marquette grapes and about 15% Petite Pearl grapes aged in Hungarian Oak and French Oak barrels for 2 years. Our heaviest bodied red; robust with rich flavors of dark plum, red berries, and soft undertones of chocolate and oak, this wine is truly something special.
Both previous vintages SOLD OUT before we were able to release the new vintages, so make sure to come and buy your cases before they are gone!
We look forward to seeing you and hope you enjoy this exclusive wine and spirit!
NEW Sparkling Frontenac Brut Rosé Release Party!
Saturday & Sunday
October 13th & 14th, 2018
Come celebrate our new release – Frontenac Brut Rosé – on Saturday & Sunday, October 13th & 14th from 10am-6pm. Our newest wine is sure to please, the perfect way to celebrate any holiday, special occasion, or a brunch with friends!
Release party weekend will be filled with sparkle:
- Sample our NEW Frontenac Brut Rosé
- Free logo champagne flute with every bottle purchased (while they last!)
- Sparkling Cocktail Tasting
- Pie Empire will have delicious meat pies all weekend (while they last starting at 11:30am)
- Bobbers will have delicious seafood options available all weekend (11:30am-6:00pm)
- Start your holiday shopping early with elegant gift boxes
- Buy a half case or case of Frontenac Brut Rosé and receive a limited-edition T-shirt in addition to 5% or 10% off
- FREE Parking. FREE Admission. No Tickets. No Reservations Needed.
For questions or more information on the new Frontenac Brut Rosé contact Boyden Valley Winery & Spirits at 802-644-8151 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow Boyden Valley Winery & Spirits on Facebook.
Special Occasion Events
Keep an eye on our social channels to catch any other special events that are planned throughout the year. From a Mother’s Day Fondue Brunch to a Winery Open House, we often pull together our Winery favorites for special occasions. Some events are free and others are ticketed or require reservations so make sure to mark your calendars.