Come Visit Us
We are constantly updating our available services and discounts during these unusual circumstances! Please continue to visit our website and social media pages for the most up to date information.
Due to the progression of COVID-19 throughout the country and our concern for the safety and health of our staff and family, we have decided to Temporarily Close the Tasting Room starting July 19th until further notice.
During our Closure:
- We Will Fill ALL Internet Orders!
- We Will Continue to Vend at the Burlingotn Farmer’s Market on Saturdays!
- We and Encourage You to Purchase our Wines in Local Stores and Liquor Outlets!
We will continue to take table reservations for guests to visit and enjoy wine by the glass, cheese, and purchase bottles through Saturday, July 18th.
We will be taking Reservations for Glasses of Wine through July 18th!
OPEN – Tuesday – Saturday 10AM-5PM
CLOSED – Sunday and Monday
Below are some of the guidelines and details:
- Limited tables due to social distancing – Calling ahead is the best way to reserve your space!.
- Reservations include 1.5 hours at your table and start at 11:00AM, 1:00PM, & 3:00PM only
- Reservations are for Wine by the Glass ONLY – We are NOT offering wine tastings or flights at this time.
- Additional Glasses of Wine or Cider, Cheese, Bread, and more available à la carte during your visit – and of course bottles to take home!
BUILD YOUR OWN CHEESE PLATE!
When you check-in for your reservation, make sure to check out our selection of pre-cut and pre-packaged cheeses available along with a variety of accompaniments to take out to your table to enjoy during your visit. Choose from a scrumptious selection of freshly baked baguette, crackers, pickles, salami, prosciutto, chocolate, jams, mustard, peanuts and more! Additional glasses of wine as well as blocks of cheese, bread, crackers, and other snacks will be available during your visit – and of course bottles to take home!
All staff will be wearing masks, and we would much appreciate you do the same for the respect and comfort of our staff and other customerAll staff will be wearing masks, and we would much appreciate you do the same while inside the winery for the respect and comfort of our staff and other customers. You are welcome to take your masks off when sitting at your table.
We’re passionate about what we do and love to share our vineyard and farm with our customers. Each year, thousands of our fans join us in a variety of annual events to celebrate the season. Swing by on a sunny Saturday in the summer to sip on unique sangrias and nibble on a gourmet cheese plate while taking in the beauty that surrounds us.
Every year we have events here at Boyden Valley Winery. We start out the year with our Wine & Chocolate weekend of love in February, then move on to our popular Maple Sugar Festival in early spring. Finally capping it off with our Ice Wine & Cocktail open house just before the holiday season. Learn more below.
Maple Sugar Festival
Every Year In Late March or Early April
Ice Wine & Cocktail Open House
Every Year in December
December 14 & 15, 2019
When winter settles in, we warm up the Tasting Barn with cocktails, crème liqueurs and Glögg at our annual Ice Wine & Cocktail Open House. Each December just before the Christmas holiday, locals and visitors alike join us to enjoy the elegance of our premier Vermont Ice products – enjoy cocktails using our Vermont Ice and take home the recipes, sample Vermont Ice wines and crème liqueurs, and enjoy a warm mug of Glögg while gazing at the Vermont winter landscape. While sipping a cocktail, you can also save 20% off Vermont Ice wines, specials on Glögg, gift boxes with Boyden favorites, and much more.
The perfect time to enjoy Vermont’s premium ice wine and gather the perfect gifts to impress everyone on your holiday list.
* Sample our Vermont Ice Wines & Maple Creme Liqueur
* 20% OFF Vermont Ice, Vermont Ice Red, and Vermont Ice Cider wines!
* $5 OFF Vermont Ice Maple Creme Liqueur
* Cocktail Tastings – Discover Inspiring Holiday Cocktails & Take Home the Recipe!
* Vermont Ice Maple Creme Liqueur Milkshakes
* Pie Empire – Savory Meat and Veggie Hand-Pies that pair perfectly with a glass of wine.
* Hot GLÖGG Specials by the mug
* Gift Boxes and More!
Fill your holiday with Boyden spirit!
No Reservations or Tickets Required. Free to attend – some activities have individual prices associated.
Call us at 802-644-8151 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or for additional information.
Wine & Chocolate Weekend
Every Year in February
February 8 & 9, 2020
What could be more lovable than wine & chocolate?
An entire weekend filled with wine, chocolate, discounts, and everything that inspires LOVE!
This sweet weekend is sponsored annually by The Vermont Grape and Wine Council and lands on Saturday & Sunday, February 8th & 9th, 2020. Boyden Valley Winery & Spirits in Cambridge will be the best place to kick-off your Valentine’s day plans from 10am-5pm each day. We know you’ll fall in love with all the decadent delights we have available.
- CHOCOLATE SAMPLES and FRONTENAC BRUT ROSE MINI CUPCAKE BY MY LITTLE CUPCAKE WITH EVERY PAID WINE TASTING!
- SNOWFLAKE CHOCOLATES AT THE WINERY with samples and sales. LAKE CHAMPLAIN CHOCOLATES available for purchase.
- 10% OFF cases of wine PLUS* a Boyden Valley Winery hat OR Cocktail Shaker Set while supplies last!
- $5 OFF Frontenac Brut Rose +*Boyden Champagne flute with every bottle purchase!
- FREE to attend. No Reservations needed!
Join us for our most indulgent event of the year.
Contact Boyden Valley Winery & Spirits at (802) 644-8151 or by email at email@example.com with questions. No Reservations necessary.
Follow our Events on Facebook!
* Free hat, cocktail shaker, and champagne flute only available at the winery while supplies last. 10%OFF cases and $5 OFF Frontenac Brut Rose available online on 2/8 & 2/9 Only!
Special Occasion Events
Keep an eye on our social channels to catch any other special events that are planned throughout the year. From a Mother’s Day Fondue Brunch to a Winery Open House, we often pull together our Winery favorites for special occasions. Some events are free and others are ticketed or require reservations so make sure to mark your calendars.