We are HERE for YOU!
We are constantly updating our available services and discounts during these unusual circumstances! Please continue to visit our website and social media pages for the most up to date information.
We have run a successful small family-owned business in Vermont for over 20 years because YOU choose to support us. We want to express our deep appreciation for everyone that has supported our business in the past and especially now through this very difficult time!
We are delighted to be able to start taking reservations for outdoor tastings and glasses of wine!
Below are some of the guidelines and details:
- Reservations must be made in advance with the full names of everyone in the party, phone numbers, and e-mail addresses
- Reservation: We have three seatings at 11:00AM, 1:00PM, & 3:00PM only
- $16+tax per person is charged at the time of reservation and is non-refundable. This cover charge includes:$16+tax per person is charged at the time of reservation and is non-refundable. This cover charge includes:
Wine Flight for Tasting– OR –One Glass of Wine*Both options include a logo wine glass to keep**Table time limited to 1 and a half hours
- When booking, please specify how many people in your party will be having a wine flight tasting.
- Additional glasses of wine as well as blocks of cheese, bread, crackers, and other snacks will be available during your visit – and of course bottles to take home!
All staff will be wearing masks, and we would much appreciate you do the same for the respect and comfort of our staff and other customers.
INTERNET AND SHIPPING ORDERS- ALWAYS AVAILABLE!
- 6 Bottles – 5% OFF of Wine + $15 Flat Rate Shipping
- 12 Bottles – 15% OFF of Wine + $20 Flat Rate Shipping
NEW VIRTUAL TASTINGS!
**NEW! Starting 5/20, Virtual Tastings will now begin at 5:30PM instead of 4:00PM!**
Starting 4/29, we will be having virtual tastings on Wednesdays and Fridays on Facebook LIVE! Now is the perfect time to buy bottles so you can follow along with the tastings at home.
- Each Virtual Tasting will feature 3 products and a cocktail or sangria
- We will talk about the product, the flavor profile, food pairings and cooking suggestions, and answer your questions.
- For Every 12 Bottles Of Wine Sold Through our Website During the LIVE Virtual Tasting, We Will Donate 5% of the Sales to the Vermont Food Bank!
VIRTUAL TASTING SCHEDULE
- 5:30PM – Fri – 5/22 – Whites: Seyval Blanc, Cowtipper, Rhubarb
- Wed – 5/27 – Dry: Seyval Blanc, Big Barn Red, Frontenac Brut Rosé
- Fri – 5/29 – After Dinner: Cassis, Gold Leaf, Glogg
- Wed – 6/3 – Spirits: Pomme Noir, Pomme Noir De Glacé, Vermont Ice Maple Créme
- Fri – 6/5 – Traditional Trio: Cowtipper, Big Barn Red, Rosé La JuJu
PAST VIRTUAL TASTINGS ARCHIVED ON FACEBOOK
- Wed – 4/29 – Mother’s Day Rosés: Rosé La JuJu, Frontenac Brut Rosé, Cranberry Wine
- Fri – 5/1 – Cinco De Mayo: Cowtipper, Rhubarb Wine, Blueberry Wine
- Wed – 5/6 – Reds: Riverbend Red, Big Barn Red, Marquette Reserve
- Fri – 5/8 – Ice Wines: Vermont Ice Cider, Vermont Ice White, Vermont Ice Red
- Wed – 5/13 – Maple Highlight: Vermont Maple Reserve, Gold Leaf, Vermont Ice Maple Creme
- 4PM – Fri – 5/15 – Fruit Wines: Rhubarb, Cranberry, Blueberry
- 5:30PM – Wed – 5/20 – Ciders: Vermont Ice Hard Cider, Honey Hopper Cider, Cran-Bog Cider, Royale Cider