We are constantly updating our available services and discounts during these unusual circumstances! Please continue to visit our website and social media pages for the most up to date information.
We have run a successful small family-owned business in Vermont for over 20 years because YOU choose to support us. We want to express our deep appreciation for everyone that has supported our business in the past and especially now through this very difficult time!
Due to the progression of COVID-19 throughout the country and our concern for the safety and health of our staff and family, we have decided to Temporarily Close the Tasting Room starting July 19th until further notice.
During our Closure:
- We Will Fill ALL Internet Orders!
- We Will Continue to Vend at the Burlingotn Farmer’s Market on Saturdays!
- We and Encourage You to Purchase our Wines in Local Stores and Liquor Outlets!
We will continue to take table reservations for guests to visit and enjoy wine by the glass, cheese, and purchase bottles through Saturday, July 18th.
We will be taking Reservations for Glasses of Wine through July 18th!
OPEN – Tuesday – Saturday 10AM-5PM
CLOSED – Sunday and Monday
Below are some of the guidelines and details for Table Reservations:
- Limited tables due to social distancing – Calling ahead is the best way to reserve your space!.
- Reservations include 1.5 hours at your table and start at 11:00AM, 1:00PM, & 3:00PM only
- Reservations are for Wine by the Glass ONLY – We are not offering wine tastings or flights at this time.
- Additional Glasses of Wine or Cider, Cheese, Bread, and more available à la carte during your visit – and of course bottles to take home!
Build your own cheese plate!
When you check-in for your reservation, make sure to check out our selection of pre-cut and pre-packaged cheeses available along with a variety of accompaniments to take to your table to enjoy during your visit. Choose from a scrumptious selection of freshly baked baguette, crackers, pickles, salami, prosciutto, chocolate, jams, mustard, peanuts and more! Additional glasses of wine as well as blocks of cheese, bread, crackers, and other snacks will be available during your visit – and of course bottles to take home!
All staff will be wearing masks, and we would much appreciate you do the same while inside the winery for the respect and comfort of our staff and other customers. You are welcome to take your masks off when sitting at your table.
INTERNET AND SHIPPING ORDERS- ALWAYS AVAILABLE!
- 6 Bottles – 5% OFF of Wine + $15 Flat Rate Shipping
- 12 Bottles – 10% OFF of Wine + $20 Flat Rate Shipping