We are excited to announce our re-opening!
Starting September 3rd, the Winery will be Open for your visit:
- Thursday, Friday, & Saturday from 10AM-5PM
- Retail purchases and Wine by the Glass only (No Tastings and No Cheese Boards available at this time)
- First Come First Served, No Reservations Necessary! However, we have limited seating due to social distancing regulations, and contact tracing will be collected for all Wine by the Glass visits.
We Will Continue:
- Filling ALL Internet Orders!
- Vending at the Burlington Farmer’s Market on Saturdays!
- Encouraging You to Purchase our Wines and Cream Liqueurs in Local Stores and Liquor Outlets!
INTERNET ORDERS- ALWAYS AVAILABLE!
- 6 Bottles – 5% OFF of Wine + $20 Flat Rate Shipping
- 12 Bottles – 10% OFF of Wine + $30 Flat Rate Shipping
We’re passionate about what we do and love to share our farm with guests. For over 100 years our family has nurtured this valley and has sustainably crafted some of the region’s best wines, ciders and spirits. Our warm and inviting Tasting Room is housed in a restored 1875 carriage barn on our family farm. Our staff will take you on a journey through the history of the farm while touring our tank and barrel rooms. Grapes grown in Boyden Valley, with the help of old-world wine making traditions, turn into some of the most acclaimed wines from the Northeast.
Tasting Flights $16
Reservations Required. Table time limited to one and a half hours.
Tours of Production
No reservations necessary for groups under 8 people.
Food & Drink
Prices a la crate
Gourmet Cheese, Chocolate & More
*Food Options Currently Unavailable* There’s no place like Boyden Valley for a unique European experience. You can relax and enjoy the ambiance of our restored carriage barn or a breathtaking view of the Green Mountains on our outdoor patio overlooking one of our vineyards while you savor a selection of gourmet cheeses, local chocolates, salami, crackers, and other accompaniments. A beautiful selection can be found in our cheese case towards the back of the winery. Choose what you want and take a plate and knife with you to enjoy them at your table along side a wine tasting flight or glass of wine! Create the perfect lunch, savory mid-day snack, or sweet treat!
Water & Wine Canoe Trip
Contact Vermont Canoe & Kayak by calling 802-644-8336 or visit them online at www.vermontcanoeandkayak.com to reserve your seat today.
The Winery in Cambridge
64 Vermont Route 104
Cambridge, Vermont 05444
Telephone: (802) 644-8151
Due to COVID-19, we have limited hours and table availability in order to comply with social distancing.
Starting September 3rd, 2020
Thursdays, Fridays & Saturdays 10AM – 5PM
Sundays, Mondays, Tuesdays, & Wednesdays
Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, New Years Day